In this episode you’ll learn about My 10 favorite performance products, plus…
- My top performance product.
- The product I wear all day, everyday.
- The CrossFit hand protector.
- The cheapest performance product.
- And much, much more.
These are the things that make the biggest impact on my CrossFit performance, and recovery day in and day out.
1. PerfectAmino – Back when I found out that my body wasn’t digesting proteins properly, I started taking PerfectAmino. Since that time my recovery has been drastically improved. My non-scientific assumption is that it decreases my soreness by about 75% (when timed properly, and in the right dose). Use code: ALLAROUNDJOE for a discount.
2. Lululemon – Shorts, pants, and sweatshirts. These are just my favorite. I like the KungFu pants, Pace Breaker shorts, Core shorts, and most of their sweatshirts.
3. Nike Metcon – I have the Metcon 2’s, and Flynit Metcon’s. Both are great! The Metcon 2’s are better for workouts with lifting in them, and the Flynit’s are best for workouts with running and gymnastics.
4. WHOOP Strap – This device never leave my wrist, and tells me if I should be training hard, training easy, or taking a rest day. It’s a vital part of my daily health, and performance. Use code: ALLAROUNDJOE for $100 discount.
5. Bear Komplex Grips – I use the 3 hole version, and these grips keep my hands protected even on the hardest bar muscle up and chest to bar pull-up days.
6. Double lacrosse ball – Without this my body would be jacked, constantly. Buy two lacrosse balls and tape them together with some athletic or duct tape. This just widens the surface area of the lacrosse balls, and makes them more tolerable. I roll around on this thing just about every time I enter the gym.
7. RPM Jump Rope – The fastest, and least fatiguing jump rope I’ve ever used. It just makes double unders easier.
8. Blonyx HMB+Creatine – This is my go-to creatine product. I like to take it 3 months on, 1 month off. And it never fails to help me get new gains.
9. InsideTracker – #blooddontlie is there motto, and it’s truth. When I was in dire straights, and not knowing what was wrong with my body, InsideTracker gave me clarity, and now I’m back to improving weekly.
Resources and links mentioned in this podcast
Partners mentioned in this podcast
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you.
Help me out!
If you haven’t done so already, it would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.