Southern Utah Fitness Adventure
From April 15-21, 2017 we are spending 7 days 6 nights in some of the most amazing terrain that you’ll ever see! In an area known for it’s world class hikes, and beautiful red rocks we are taking our next fitness vacation. We have rented an unbelievable villa near Zion & Bryce Canyon National Parks with a private chef.
All meals will be contain healthy ingredients, and will be 100% natural with no added sugar or processing. Daily workouts will include Pilates, Yoga, Body Weight Training, and Crossfit WODS.
- Daily WOD led by Joe Bauer
- Pilates, Yoga, and Bodyweight workouts led by Autumn
- On Hand Exercise Psychologist teaching daily motivational lessons to use during our workouts and once we’ve returned home by Kate Colvin
- Local meals prepared by our private Chef
- Community pool and rock wall
- Canyoneering, Hiking, and Exploring
- Mobility Sessions
- One-on-one fitness and nutritional planning
- Masseuse available for sessions (Additional cost)
- Angels Landing. Once in the park we’ll take the tram up to our first adventure location, a hike to the top of Angels Landing. Get ready for some breathtaking views. Angels Landing isn’t for the faint of heart as it includes steep drops on either side of the path. When we reach the top we will enjoy a delicious lunch prepared by our private chef.
- Bryce Canyon National Park. The park is filled with some of the most unusual terrain that you’ll ever see. We will spend the day exploring the Bryce Canyon Hoodoos and the Mars-like atmosphere. Later in the evening we’ll unwind with a nightly yoga class.
- The Narrows. Back to Zion National Park where we’ll hike up one of the most amazing river beds that you’ve ever seen. Bring your bathing suit and water shoes. And be ready to get wet! Later in the evening we’ll relax with a nightly yoga class.
- Canyoneering. An exhilarating day in the canyons of Southern Utah. We will be trained and lead by Zion Adventures through a day of canyoneering that you won’t soon forget. The whole day will be spent in the canyons so later in the evening we’ll restore tired muscles through mobility work and yoga.
This is a small trip with only 16 spots! The price is $2,097 for double occupancy. If you require your own room please ask about pricing.
This price includes
- The house rental
- All meals prepared by our private chef (except for one lunch during our free day)
- Pilates, Yoga, Boot-camps, CrossFit, Small Group Training (Every workout will be personalized to help you meet your goals)
- Nutritional counseling
- Guides and entrance fees (you are responsible for your own airfare)
We have three payment options
1.) Three installments: A non-refundable deposit of $699.00 to us as soon as you sign up. Your second installment of $699 is due September 1st with the balance of $699 due on February 1st. To set up your payment plan, email Joe! [email protected]
2.) Monthly Payment Plan: You decide how many months to break it up into, and the amount will be automatically deducted from your account each month. The last month needs to be paid by February 31st 2017. This means if you sign up for the trip in May you can split the trip into 9 months paying only $233 each month. To set up your monthly payment plan, email Joe! [email protected]
3.) Pay in full via PayPal. Pay via credit/debit card:
Click here to reserve your spot now
151 Days or more prior to departure———- Full refund less $575.00 cancellation fee.
150 To 121 Days prior to departure———– Full refund less $800.00 cancellation fee.
120 Days or less prior to departure ———– No refund (Unless you find someone to take your place, then full refund less the $575.00 cancellation fee.)
Contact us with any questions.