In this episode you’ll learn how to achieve more faster, plus…
- The lifts to do to get strong.
- How to get stronger every week.
- When to adjust your strength program.
- What will keep you getting the gains.
- And much, much more.
Strength program rules
Find your 5 rep max for:
Stiff leg deadlift
DB shoulder press
Bent over barbell rows
Monday: Back squats + 2-5 pounds
Friday: Bench press
*You can adjust the days however you want, but only one heavy lift per day.
Increase load by 1-5 pounds for the same amount of reps. Use as many sets as you need.
If you don’t improve…
* The next week will be a de-loading where you’ll drop down to 80% of your 5 RM for 1 set of 5 reps.
The following week after de-load…
* Select the next lift from the same movement pattern, and start over from there.
* For example: if you’re doing back squats, you’d switch to front squats.
Resources and links mentioned in this podcast
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you.
Help me out!
If you haven’t done so already, it would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.