ALLAROUNDJOE is all about Optimizing Human Performance
CrossFit, Ironman, ultra marathons, hiking, biking, rock climbing, walking, swimming, snow shoeing, skiing, snowboarding, nutrition, meditation, relaxation (yes this can help your fitness), etc!
I’ve been a high level athlete, and coaching fitness, and movement for over 20 years. I have a love for sharing what I have learned about my own training with the world on my podcast and blog.
My true passion is inspiring people to improve themselves through fitness, nutrition and lifestyle.
And I feel like the best way to reach the largest amount of people is through my podcast/blog and The Get Better Project (my at-home training program).
With this platform I’m able to work with a 1000 times more people online as I am in the gym.
To see what I’m up to on the daily follow me on Instagram by clicking here!
Why I’m qualified to teach fitness/nutrition:
- BS in Kinesiology with Emphasis in Fitness, Nutrition and Health from San Diego State University
- CrossFit Level 1 Coach (since 2010)
- FitFluential Ambassador
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach (CSCS) from National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- 2 time Ironman
- 10 time ultra marathoner
- CrossFit Regionals Team athlete (2014 8th)
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) from National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
Feel free to contact me anytime with fitness, nutrition, or internet marketing questions at [email protected]