In this show I’ll teach you 20 simple tips for weight loss, and more!
In this episode you’ll learn… 20 simple tips for weight loss, plus…
- How much water you need to drink for weight loss.
- How much exercising you should do for weight loss.
- What tech you should use for weight loss.
- How much sleep you need to be getting for weight loss.
- And much, much more.
20 simple tips for weight loss
1. Sleep at least 8 hours a night.
2. Avoid eating foods that have more than 5 grams of sugar per serving.
3. Run, ride, row, or swim at least 3 times a week.
4. Eat colorful vegetables 2-3 times a day.
5. Drink at least half your bodyweight in water.
6. Avoid alcohol entirely. If you can’t avoid it entirely… only allow it once per week.
7. Only buy certified organic foods.
8. Avoid breads, crackers and other processed foods.
9. Track your eating with MyFitnessPal (or some other tracking app).
10. Lift weights at least 3 days a week, and work your way up to 5 days.
11. If you don’t know how to properly lift weights… hire a trainer or coach.
12. When you go out to eat with your friends… order a salad with dressing on the side.
13. Educate yourself about your health by doing a blood test with InsideTracker.
14. Read 1 health, nutrition, or fitness book every 3 months (The Longevity Diet, Food Sanity, It Starts with Food, etc.)
15. Sign up for a short race. 5k run, ride, etc.
16. Actively try to hangout more with your fit friends (if you have them). Even if they are fit by accident, you can probably learn something from them or their routines.
17. Listen to health, fitness, nutrition based podcasts (like this one) once per week.
18. When/if you feel stressed… go for a walk. This could lead into a run (or workout), but the goal is just to create this routine/habit.
19. Do something active first thing in the morning. This could simply be… 10 burpees (I just did 50), 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups, a walk, a run, really anything!
20. Set goals for yourself!
Resources and links mentioned in this podcast
Partners mentioned in this podcast
– InsideTracker – Use code ALLAROUNDJOE for a discount.
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Help me out!
It would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.
Click here and follow prompts to “Ratings and Reviews”