In this show I talk about 3 things you should plan on doing in 2021!
In this episode I talk about… 3 things you should plan on doing in 2021
1. Getting a sandbag
– If you don’t have at least a sausage sandbag already… you should really buy a Rogue Strongman Sandbag for your at-home gym setup.
2. Riding a mountain bike
– Even if you’re not into crazy drops or hard, technical ups… riding these newer high end mountain bikes is about the most fun thing I can imagine. Try riding a high end cross-country mountain bike with full suspension at the very least and see what you think. These new bikes ability to allow you to ride over things effortlessly, and transfer your own power into the bikes, is nothing short of amazing. I would even fully support you trying a pedal assist bike, which I’ve heard makes you feel like Ironman.
1. If you get the chance, go ride a mountain bike in Sedona!
2. Renting a high end bike will only set you back $100 for the whole day. So even if you hate it… you will only be out $100. And I bet (if you’re the type of person that listens to this podcast) you’ll love it!
3. Joining an online fitness program
– If COVID has taught us anything… unless you’re striving to make the Crossfit Games… a good online fitness program gives you the freedom of get into better shape than you could dream of, AND you can do it from virtually anywhere. So, go travel the world, and take your bodyweight or dumbbell online program with you.
1. The Peloton and mirror are great if that’s the only thing that will get you moving, but they are so limited that you shouldn’t expect to get better than average results from them. Unless you need some serious hand holding to get yourself started.
2. The only exception to this rule is CrossFit-like gyms that breed an amazing community that you can’t get on the road. I’ve been there and totally miss my “fit fam”. But if they would just get vans and hit the road with us it would be even better! 🙂
Partners mentioned in this podcast
– The Get Better Project Daily Workouts – click here to get started for 2 weeks free
– Blonyx – Get 10% off any Blonyx supplements at https://blonyx.com and with code “allaroundjoe”
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Help me out!
It would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.
Click here and follow prompts to “Ratings and Reviews”