In this episode I’m going to teach you how to build the ultimate home gym, plus…
- How we are building a gym that will fit into a Sprinter Van (follow here).
- What rack you should buy for your specific needs.
- What you actually don’t need that vendors will try to sell you.
- Where to buy all of these things for your ultimate home gym.
- And much, much more.
Resources and links mentioned in this podcast
- S3 Squat Stand – moveable – website link
- Power Rack – more space – website link
- Power Rack – fold back wall mount – website link
- This would be my top choice for 1 person in the 41.5″ version
Kettlebells – website link
- Sizes in pounds – 35/53/70 (and maybe 88 if you’re strong)
- Rogue Bar – website link
OSO collars – website link
- 14/20/30 – website link
Wood rings – website link
- RPM Speed Rope – website link
- Manila – website link
Concept 2 Erg/rower – website link
Assault bike – website link
- Alpha – website link
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you.
Help me out!
If you haven’t done so already, it would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.