In this episode you’ll learn about setting your priorities for success, plus…
- The actual steps to take when setting your priorities.
- Where you might be going wrong.
- How this will make decision making easy.
- How you could have ingrained priorities that don’t make sense.
- And much, much more.
Correct priority order to have all-around success in your life:
Why are these important…
BIG EFFING WHY!!! Let me tell you!
Why is for your family.
Why is for your friends.
Why is for yourself.
But you can’t have ANY of these things for very long without taking care of yourself!!!
When I’m out running or in public I feel sad for people. I know that I can take any person, and turn them into an absolute specimen.
But they would have to do everything that I tell them to. Everything. No exceptions.
You step into my life, and you get results.
The real hard part is changing how you thing, it’s not what you do.
I only let myself think in ways that I’ve decided are productive.
Example: you probably think that you’re doing what’s right for your family by working 12 hours days, and doing whatever it takes to get that big paycheck, and go on those cool vacations (once a year).
That’s bread into our society, and it’s sad.
But maybe your priorities are work/career, and you figure you can focus on health once you have some success.
You know, I think this might be a pretty normal attitude.
Write down goals weekly, or even daily
* Use an authoratative voice
* They should be clear and concise
* They should have energy, and fun within them
At first you might have to remind yourself of these priorities.
1. Write it all down weekly/daily.
2. Find someone to model your life after. Success leaves clues.
3. Figure out, and schedule a routine.
1. Sometimes things change, but you must go back to your routine.
4. Record your findings/results every week.
5. Look for a success partner or coach.
6. Reassess every 3 months to make sure you’re on track.
7. Adjust your course, and continue.
Resources and links mentioned in this podcast
Coach.me – If you need an accountability partner…
Partners mentioned in this podcast
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you.
Help me out!
If you haven’t done so already, it would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.