In this episode you’ll learn about How to make everyday a success, plus…
- The routine that I use.
- The tools that I use to make How to make everyday a success.
- My exact schedule for success.
- What is important, and not important in your day.
- And much, much more.
How to make everyday a success
Sleep until your rested
Create/have a morning routine
* Sync WHOOP to get recovery score
* Take 4-5 PerfectAmino’s
* Drink 48 ounces of water
* Turn on educational audio
* Make coffee
* Complete 4 rounds of Wim Hof breathing cycles
* Meditate for 5+ minutes
* Start drinking coffee
* Get to work
Plan what you want to accomplish for the day
* Having a set plan will make it much easier to know what you need to do, and will make you feel more fulfilled when you get those things done.
If you’re a slow starter in the morning – start with activity.
* Max set up push-ups
* 50-100 air squats
* 30-100 burpees
* Your full workout
Keep carbs low until after you train
* See How to setup your diet for success: https://allaroundjoe.com/aaj-088-setup-your-diet-for-success/
* This will keep your brain running on all cylinders.
Get things done with intention
* Give 100%
* Go the extra mile
* Do the extra research
Schedule relaxation/friends & family time
* This should be whatever refuels you. It could be a movie on the couch. It could be a nice dinner with friends or family. It could be playing with your kids.
* Just make sure that you make this just as important as your work.
* If you don’t have your health and fitness, then you literally have nothing.
* Make sure this is priority number 1!
* Could be AM… Could be PM… Could be at lunch… Could be at 3pm (like me)…
* Without this, everything else suffers.
De-stressing Tips – to be used at anytime during the day when you get out of your rhythm
* Wim Hof breathing
* Walk, run, full workout
* Meditation – I like Holosync for de-stressing
* Monday – Social media day
* Tuesday – Marketing day
* Wednesday – Meetings day
* Thursday – Creative/recording day
* Friday – Catch all day
Resources and links mentioned in this podcast
Partners mentioned in this podcast
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. The novel antinarcoleptic drug modafinil promotes vigilance and wakefulness in mammals including man without the central and peripheral side effects associated with conventional dopaminer. The hyperloco-motion and stereotypies induced in mice and rats by amphet-aminelike drugs and dopamine (DA) uptake inhibitors are associated with a marked increase of DA release from the terminals of the mesolimbic and mesocortical pathways Unlike d-amphetamine and methylphenidate, modafinil increases locomotion in mice, rats, and cats as well as nocturnal activity in monkeys without induction of stereotypies, suggesting that the behavioral activa- tion induced by the drug does not involve direct effects on dopaminergic pathways https://www.keystonevacationsoregon.com/blog/modafinil/.
Help me out!
If you haven’t done so already, it would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.