In this episode you’ll learn about Joe Ward, Interning to Supercharge Growth, plus…
- How interning can supercharge your learning.
- Where to look for internships.
- Who internships are right for.
- The direction of CrossFit.
- And much, much more.
Questions answered in this podcast by Joe Ward:
Interning to Supercharge Growth
- Where are you from?
- When did you get into CrossFit and why?
- What do you think makes a good intern?
- Why do you think people should intern?
- What do you look for when finding a gym or person to intern with?
- What do you think make a great CrossFit gym?
- Now that you’ve been an intern, what’s next for Joe Ward?
- How do you feel about the direction that CrossFit is going?
- Where do you see CrossFit going in the next 5-10 years?
- What are the 1-3 books that you most often recommend others to read?
- Between Heaven and Mirth
- Outliers by Malcom Gladwell
I’m going to give away a copy of Chasing Excellence. To enter to win the book, all you have to do is comment on this post (below), or share this podcast on social media. If you share on social media, make sure to tag me in the post, so I can add each entry.
You CAN have multiple entries by commenting AND sharing!
Resources and links mentioned in this podcast
Partners mentioned in this podcast
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you.
Help me out!
If you haven’t done so already, it would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.