In this episode you’ll learn about the Small muscles that make a big difference, and you’re probably avoiding, plus…
- What muscles most people ignore and turn into injuries.
- How to put a few easy exercises into your warm up to stay injury free.
- What your core actually is.
- How to keep your shoulders healthy.
- What small muscles are actually not that small.
- And much, much more.
This episode was motivate by Nate Robbins
It’s the little things that can make a big difference, and that’s just as true with your body as with anything else.
- Dead bugs
- Planks of all kinds
- On hands
- On elbows
- Side planks
- Moving planks
- Weighted planks
- Internal and external rotation
- Waiters carries with kettlebells
- Waiters carries presses with kettlebells
- Single leg deadlifts with opposite side loading
- Lying hip extensions with one or two legs
- Hanging for time
- Suitcase carries
- Farmers carries
- Pull yourself down into the squat
- Push your knees out while gripping the ground with your toes
- Keep chest up
- Keep neutral spine by extending lower back
- Stretch hamstrings
- Stretch calves
Video exercises to correct butt wink – click here
Resources and links mentioned in this podcast
– InsideTracker – Use code ALLAROUNDJOE for a discount.
Partners mentioned in this podcast
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Help me out!
If you haven’t done so already, it would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.