In this episode you’ll learn… Magic Pills for Weight Loss, Do you HAVE to Workout, and I’m Injured, Now What, plus…
- What the “magic pills” actually are.
- What healthy really is.
- If working out will make the difference.
- How to think about your injuries.
- What to do when you get injured.
- And much, much more.
Are there any magic pills for success?
* Exercise are your magic pills
* How to choose a CrossFit gym (podcast here)
You’ll probably hate to hear this, but the real magic pills are diet and exercise. When you have the right diet and exercise programs…
Fat will melt away
Muscles get tones and ripped easily
You feel like you have unlimited energy
Your brain works better than it ever has
Do you really have to work out if you’re eating healthy and losing weight?
* Not to avoid disease… maybe.
* Heart and cardiovascular health need exercise.
The short answer is, yes. You will not be completely healthy without straining your body through regular exercise. Period.
I’m Inured, Now What
* After several injuries that now keep me from doing some of the exercises that I used to do/ liked to do regularly, I’m finding it very difficult to find new ways to do cardio that I can get excited about AND be consistent.
Every injury is an opportunity to get better in the areas that aren’t injured. If you hurt your shoulder… get really good at squats. Strong legs will most likely help your total body strength when you’re back from your shoulder injury.
The worst thing to do is get defeated by the injury, and stop your workout program. Every injury I’ve every had has never been fun, but it has helped me to make huge forward leaps in my training, and understanding of fitness and sport.
Resources and links mentioned in this podcast
Partners mentioned in this podcast
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Help me out!
If you haven’t done so already, it would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.