In this episode you’ll learn… How to pick a CrossFit gym or Trainer, plus…
- Where you’ll find your CrossFit gym or trainer.
- The exact questions to ask the CrossFit gym or trainer.
- What the must haves are for a CrossFit gym or trainer.
- How to setup the meeting with the CrossFit gym or trainer.
- Many other things that you’ll like.
- And much, much more.
Search the internet in for locations in your area (this is harder for trainers)
Setup a time to talk to the head coach or owner
* Dropping in without an appointment could be a waste of your time
* You will also learn about their communication when setting up an appointment
Questions to ask the CrossFit gym or Trainer
* How long have you been working out?
* How long have you been a coach/trainer?
* What are your requirements for the coaches/trainers at your gym?
* How many coaches do you have?
* Do you (or your gym) have a speciality?
* Does your gym have an overall goal or theme?
* What does your ideal athlete look like? Meaning the athlete that’s going to get the most results in your system.
* How do you feel about (or approach) injuries?
* What is your programing philosophy?
* What are your hours, and do you offer any speciality classes (barbell, gymnastics, etc.)?
* Is there a cap on the number of athletes in each class?
* Do you offer any diet/nutrition training? Is this extra cost?
* Do you work hand in hand with a sports rehab facility? Why do you like them?
* What is the process for signing up?
* Are there any fees that I should know about?
* Are there any contracts?
* How do I cancel my membership?
Resources and links mentioned in this podcast
Partners mentioned in this podcast
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Help me out!
If you haven’t done so already, it would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.