In this episode you’ll learn how to… DO IT NOW with Eric Malzone, plus…
- How you can take advantage of life.
- Where to find your motivation.
- How to figure out what you really want.
- Where to find motivation.
- And much, much more.
Welcome to the show!
Here are the questions that I dig into with Eric
Let’s start buy getting to know you a little better
* What’s your elevator pitch around who you are, and what you’re doing now?
* Where did you grow up?
* If you were to give the highlights of your life (from childhood until now) what would they be?
* Have you had an mentors, and if so, who are they, and what did they teach you?
* What led you to entrepreneurship?
* What are your least favorite things about entrepreneurship?
* What re your favorite things about entrepreneurship?
* How has fitness and nutrition shaped your life? Any stories would be awesome!
* Are there any fitness/nutrition truths that you live by?
Broadening out a little…
* The title that we came up for this podcast is DO IT NOW, why are you passionate about that, and why is it relevant to you?
* Let’s talk about how people can “DO IT NOW”, and tackle the excesses that we’ll probably hear.
* Why don’t people DO IT NOW?
* If you’re comfortable with it… let’s talk about death, and what that means/is (I’m not religious, but feel free to open that up if you want to…).
* How are you DOING IT NOW, and how do you plan to DO IT NOW in the future?
Resources and links mentioned in this podcast
Partners mentioned in this podcast
– Audible – Go to allaroundjoe.com/audible to get a FREE audiobook
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Help me out!
It would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.