In this episode you’ll learn how to… How to live your life now, plus…
- How to live your life now.
- Where to find your passion.
- What you should be focussing on.
- The things you need to consider today.
- And much, much more.
An idea around finding a job you love, asking for pay raises, time off, etc.
Basically, what do you want… are you going for it, or asking for it (if you like where you’re at)?
Are you doing what you love to do?
* Are you excited about your day when you get up in the morning?
Are you at your ideal fitness level?
* Do you have the health and body you always wanted?
* Can you accomplish the activities that you always thought were cool or would be fun?
Do you have the relationships that you always envied?
Have you traveled to all of the places that you wanted to see?
If you answered no to any of these things… you need to keep listening!
Checkout podcast with Eric Malzone at http://AllAroundJoe.com/143.
Everyone has a different place that they’ve arrived at in life.
* Relationships (marriage or other)
* No money
* No time
Well, let me tell you something… you’re going to die! Yep, YOU ARE GOING TO DIE.
Do you love your job/work?
Do you have enough time to do all of the things you want to do?
Do you have the relationships that you want?
This probably won’t be easy. But why do people look for the easy way?
Write down your goals
Can you accomplish any of them right now?
* Story about my coach and making money.
What does your ideal life look like?
Can you track the indicators that would need to improve to have you ideal life? See podcast https://allaroundjoe.com/146.
Start taking action towards those goals.
My #vanlife story…
Big pink elephant in the room! How I don’t have kids…
Examples of others…
* Dentist with social media to grow practice.
* Online roles within company (see 4 hour work week)
* Emily’s example.
* Hire employees (in-person or virtual)
Resources and links mentioned in this podcast
– Eric Malzone Do It NOW pocast at http://AllAroundJoe.com/143.
Partners mentioned in this podcast
– InsideTracker – Use code ALLAROUNDJOE for a discount.
– Recovr Mattress – Use code ALLAROUNDJOE for a 50% discount.
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Help me out!
It would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.