In this show we talk about the 6 Simple Steps to Weight Loss, which is part 2 of a multi part series. Here’s part 1..
In this episode you’ll learn how to… 6 Simple Steps to Weight Loss, plus…
- How to advance to the next steps of weight loss.
- Where to look for guidance.
- What makes weight loss happen.
- The things that really take weight loss to the next level.
- And much, much more.
Step 1: Eat food from 12pm to 8pm
Step 2: Lift weights 3 times a week
Step 3: Do cardio 3 times a week
6 Simple Steps to Weight Loss (Part 2)
Step 4: Start tracking your protein, fat, and carbs
Step 5: Eat Paleo’esk foods
Step 6: Do CrossFit
Start tracking your protein, fat, and carbs
* Use MyFitnessPal
* Use the goals function to set your macros at 40% carbs / 30% protein / 30% fat
* Set your protein at 1 gram per pound of ideal bodyweight
Eat Paleo’esk foods
What does this all mean?
Foods that aren’t in boxes. Foods that come from nature without processing. Foods that are grass fed, and free range.
Here’s my list:
- Sweet potatoes
- Sweet potato fries (stretch)
- Sweet potato chips (stretch)
- Brown rice (might not be “Paleo” but that’s fine)
- Leafy green vegetables (I eat a lot of kale and spinach)
- All kinds of vegetables
- Meat (chicken, beef, pork)
- Eggs (free range, farm fresh are SO much better than store bought!)
- Grass fed butter
- Coconut oil
Find a program and stick to it for 3 months.
Here are some good programs:
Resources and links mentioned in this podcast
CrossFit gyms (see above)
Partners mentioned in this podcast
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Help me out!
It would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.