In this show I’m tell you to Eat these foods. It’s really that easy!
In this episode you’ll learn why I’m saying… Eat these foods, plus…
- Exactly what foods to eat.
- No nonsense.
- Just take this list and go shopping.
- Don’t worry about the amounts.
- And much, much more.
I’m always trying to think about what the trigger is that will get a person to change and make their life better.
There was someone that called me a “manipulator” the other day like it was a bad thing. The truth is, I am trying to manipulate people. Hell yes I am! But I use my powers for good.
My goal is the be the best manipulator the world has ever seen! I believe if that happens, we will have more of the fittest, healthiest people, energized, happiest people that have ever walked the the face of the earth.
So, I’m going to come at this food/eating “thing” from a different angle today. I’m going to give you all of the foods that you should eat. Let’s try that. Just the foods that you should eat.
My intention is that if we can get you started by just eating these foods you’ll lose body fat, feel better, and have more energy. Then, once you’re in the habit of eating these foods we can get into macronutrient percentages and all that fun stuff.
Without further a-due here are the foods that you should eat and buy at the grocery store.
Sweet potatoes (of all colors)
Lettuce (of all colors)
Cabbage (of all kinds)
ALWAYS CHOOSE CERTIFIED ORGANIC IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT
Chicken breast and thighs
* Look for Certified Organic and Pasture Raised
Fish of all kinds (non breaded)
* Look for wild caught (not farm raised)
* Sward fish and tuna can have more mercury and should be avoided in large quantities
* If you can, get these from the farm where you see the chickens running around. They will usually be cheaper this way AND WAY HIGHER QUALITY!!!
***Pretty much all nuts and seeds are good to go***
*Salt is ok
**Added sugar to the nuts/seeds is NOT OK
Alternative milks with ZERO ADDED SUGARS
* Coconut, Cashew, Almond
All zero/low calorie spices
Resources and links mentioned in this podcast
– WHOOP – Use code ALLAROUNDJOE for a 1 month free on 6 month plan.
Partners mentioned in this podcast
– InsideTracker – Use code ALLAROUNDJOE for a discount.
– Recovr Mattress – Use code ALLAROUNDJOE for a 50% discount.
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Help me out!
It would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.
Click here and follow prompts to “Ratings and Reviews”