In this show I’ll tell you why I’m doing the Fasting Mimicking Diet, and more!
In this episode you’ll learn why I’m doing… the Fasting Mimicking Diet, plus…
- The scientific benefits of the Fasting Mimicking Diet.
- The ProLon diet, and how it makes fasting easier.
- Who should be doing the Fasting Mimicking Diet.
- Where to get yourself a ProLon kit.
- And much, much more.
Where my crazy ideas of Fasting came from
– Ben Greenfield – Insider Secrets to multi-day fasting
– Tim Ferriss – Fasting, biohacking, and Tony Robbins with Kevin Rose
– Kevin Rose – How to live to be 100 with Valter Longo
– Valter Longo – The Longevity Diet book
Benefits of doing the Fasting Mimicking Diet
Fat Focused Weight Loss:
Fastest way to lose fat (especially belly fat) while protecting lean body mass.
Both muscle and mental performance, as well as greater focus, clarity and energy.
Cellular Functional Optimization:
Trigger stem cell-based regeneration and autophagy, (the clean up of aging & damaged cells) & promote stem cell-based renewal.
Maintain healthy levels of blood glucose, cholesterol and blood pressure, as well as markers of inflammation for overall wellness.
Fasting Mimicking Diet
Priming your body
Here’s my podcast/video on day 1 of the fast – click here
Fat burning & cellular recycling/clean up
Here’s my day 2 podcast/video – click here
Cellular recycling & ketosis
Here’s day 3… let the suffering begin – click here
Cell regeneration through stem cell ramp up
Listen/watch day 4 status of the fast – click here
Stem cell regeneration continues
Checkout how I felt to be at the end of the the fast – click here
***Stem cell activity continues for 2-3 days after you get back to your healthy eating plan***
Resources and links mentioned in this podcast
Partners mentioned in this podcast
– InsideTracker – Use code ALLAROUNDJOE for a discount.
– Recovr Mattress – Use code ALLAROUNDJOE for a 50% discount.
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Help me out!
It would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.
Click here and follow prompts to “Ratings and Reviews”