On this show I talk about how Age is just a number, checkout these masters athletes that are fitter than you!
And Subscribe At:
iTunes – Stitcher Radio – Google Play
In this episode you’ll learn how… Age is just a number, checkout these masters athletes that are fitter than you.
- A marathoner that ran a sub 3 hour race in his 70’s.
- A man that held the 24 pull-up record in his 50’s.
- How the fittest 60+ year old is fitter than you!.
- Here there’s a 70+ year old woman running 3:30 marathons.
- And much, much more.
Masters athletes that are fitter than you!
– At age 48 ran a marathon in 2:31
– At age 73 he ran a marathon in 2:58
– Ed ran as a teenager, but took a break until his 40’s
– World’s fittest 96-year-old, Charles Eugster, shares diet and exercise tips
– Employ high-intensity interval training: “It takes less time to do and can be good for your heart.”
– At age 70, ran the 2018 Chicago marathon in 3:27
– At age 71, ran a half marathon in 1:38, which is less than a 7:30 min/mile pace
– In 2015, at age 54 Mark broke the world record for most pull ups in 24 hour with 4,321
– This guy is jacked!
– Checkout his pull up video here
– 2 times CrossFit fittest woman in the world in the 60+ age group
– Back squat – 200
– Deadlift – 225
– Max pull-ups – 17
– 79 year old CrossFit athlete
– Back squat – 265
– Deadlift – 390
– Max pull-ups – 30
Partners mentioned in this podcast
*above could be affiliate links. And, I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Help me out!
It would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.
Click here and follow prompts to “Ratings and Reviews”