On this show I talk with Dani Urcuyo of SteadyMD!
And Subscribe At:
iTunes – Stitcher Radio – Google Play
Welcome to true preventative care tailored individually for you by a doctor who understands your lifestyle. – Dr. Dani Urcuyo
In this episode you’ll learn about… Dani Urcuyo of SteadyMD – Your Personal Doctor Online, plus…
- What brought Dani into the medical profession.
- How SteadyMD is changing the medical world.
- Where get started with SteadyMD.
- Why you would want to use SteadyMD over your general practitioner.
- And much, much more.
Connect with Dani Urcuyo and SteadyMD
Here are the questions I asked Dani Urcuyo
– What’s your story? Where are you from, what was your life like growing up, and how did that make an impression on who you are today?
– Now, what is SteadyMD?
– Where did the idea for the company come from?
– Is there a target market for SteadyMD?
– What hole do you think SteadyMD fills in the health industry?
– How does medical insurance work with SteadyMD?
– How does SteadyMD look at performance athletes differently from the average person?
– Where is SteadyMD headed in the next 2-5 years?
– What’s your favorite cheat day?
– What’s the hardest workout you’ve every done?
– We have a pretty big issue in the US with people being overweight and obese, how do you think we need to attack that issue, and can SteadyMD help?
How can people connect with you and SteadyMD?
Partners mentioned in this podcast
– The Get Better Project Daily Workouts – click here to get started
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Help me out!
It would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.
Click here and follow prompts to “Ratings and Reviews”