Here we go… Dr. Joseph Antoun on Fasting, Fat Loss, and More!
And Subscribe At:
iTunes – Stitcher Radio – Google Play – Spotify
In this episode you’ll learn about… Dr. Joseph Antoun on Fasting, Fat Loss, and More!
A Bio of Dr. Joseph Antoun
As CEO of L-Nutra, Dr. Antoun works with one of the leading global researchers in the area of longevity: Professor Valter Longo, Director of the Longevity Center at USC (and author of The Longevity Diet). Together they provide education and products to support a lifestyle that extends health-span and life expectancy through natural dietary and fasting measures designed to enhance overall longevity, fight age-related disease, and live longer and healthier lives.
Questions used to guide podcast:
– Can you explain the connection between longevity, nutrition, and fasting?
– What is health-span and how can it be optimized?
– What are the different types of fasting?
– What is the impact of fasting on health?
– What is a Fasting-Mimicking Diet and what are its associated benefits?
– What’s the difference between prolonged fasting, intermittent fasting, TRE, etc?
– What are the best foods to eat to extend longevity and why?
– What’s the most important type of foods to focus on, carbs, protein, fat, etc?
– What can you do to increase your odds of living past 100 AND being healthy while doing it?
– What are blue zones and how can understanding them help me?
– How do I use nutrition to potentially prevent age-related diseases?
– How can we leverage the fasting we already do while we sleep to improve our health?
– Tell us about Nutrition for Longevity and how what’s on your plate can contribute to a longer life?
– Recent studies have found commercially-grown food has 25% fewer vitamins, minerals, and nutrients compared to 30 years ago. How does Nutrition for Longevity address that?
– What the recipes that are correlated with human longevity?
Partners mentioned in this podcast
*above could be affiliate links. If that’s the case, I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Help me out!
It would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.
Click here and follow prompts to “Ratings and Reviews”