On todays show I talk about… Fun Fitness Facts and an At-Home Challenge for You!
iTunes – Stitcher Radio – Google Play – Spotify
Fun Fitness Facts and an At-Home Challenge for You!
Links mentioned in the show
– The Get Better Project 30 Days Free
Movement and water are everything!
– WATER: Boosts mental & physical energy, fights stress, and promotes healthy skin and fat loss.
– AMOUNT: Try to drink .5 ounces of water per pound of ideal body weight.
– THE HACK: Keep a bottle/glass of water near you at all times (desk, car, kitchen counter, etc).
– WHY: Based on telomere research, those that perform intense exercise regularly are a FULL decade younger than those who do not.
– HOW: Exercise is like marketing, you don’t really need to do a lot of it to get results, you have to do it constantly.
– THE HACK: Daily Challenges are great! ?
– DAILY AT-HOME CHALLENGE FOR YOU:
– Day 1: 30 air squats or sit to stands
– Day 2: 1 min of planks on elbows
– Day 3: 20 push-ups on knees or toes
– Day 4: repeat
Some fun facts about exercise
– It makes you look younger
– It makes you sleep better
– It improves your mental function (aka you think better)
– Even just 10 mins of exercise will produce a positive effect
– Exercise is positive at any age
– Doing something is better than nothing. You don’t have to blast yourself.
– There’s no right time to exercise. The right time is anytime!
– You can exercise too much, but it’s not likely that it will ever happen to you.
– The best types of exercise are those that train you to be better at daily activities.
Partners mentioned in this podcast
– The Get Better Project the online at-home fitness and coaching nutrition program that will get you in amazing shape from home!
– Metta designed for hard charging athletes and people that like to do more! Use code ALLAROUNDJOE for 10% off at DrinkMetta.com
*above could be affiliate links. If that’s the case, I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Help me out!
It would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.
Click here and follow prompts to “Ratings and Reviews”