In this show we get into How to be happy with these mindfulness practices, and more!
In this episode you’ll learn about… How to be happy with these mindfulness practices, plus…
- The two tools that I’m using daily to be more happy.
- How you can implement these things today, very easily.
- Why you should have been doing these all along.
- Where to get these happiness tools.
- And much, much more.
What is happiness for you and how to figure that out?
* Is this just a state of mind in your current place in life…
* Do you need a life change to make this happen (I needed this when I lived in Longview and NYC)…
* I really like to create a vision board, or write down what I think would make me happy.
People that have helped me find these tools
* Kendra, Rory, and Sarah
* The 5 Minute Journal
* Kendra told me this could take a few weeks to start working, and she was totally right. At around week 2 or 3 this really started to work!
* Meditation app (Waking Up, Headspace, Oak)
* I’m currently using Waking Up 3-5 days a week.
What results to expect
* A sense of being happy and enjoying where you are. Really appreciating things.
* David Roche says we are all working toward the say ultimate goal – death! And although that is morbid, it’s totally true. So do you want to spend your days feeling great or stressed?
Action steps to take right now!
* Click here to buy the 5 Minute Journal
* Click here (iOS) to download the Waking Up guided meditation app
** No Android yet, get notified here
* Click here to see my vision board
Resources and links mentioned in this podcast
Partners mentioned in this podcast
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Help me out!
It would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.
Click here and follow prompts to “Ratings and Reviews”