This is actually the second time we’ve made this Turkey & Goat Cheese Salad, but the first time I’m posted about it.
With the right ingredients, you can make this whole (week long) meal prep in about 10 minutes. No joke!
And it’s one of my top 5 lunches to date.
Turkey & Goat Cheese Salad Grocery List
- 1 1/2 lbs Trader Joe’s spinach
- 4 packs of Trader Joe’s Smoked Turkey Breast
- 1 jar of Trader Joe’s Marinated Grilled Artichoke Halves
- 2 containers of Trader Joe’s Crumbled Goat Cheese
- Chopped organic while onion
*In the salad pictured we added zucchini because it showed up in our CSA box, and needed to be eaten, but this is optional.
- Zero cooking needed
- Add a handful of spinach to your glass wear.
- Chop up the turkey breast to desired size (we did small squares).
- Top with artichokes and goat cheese
That’s it! So easy! And so good!
We separated ours into individual glass wear, and the salad was great for the whole week.
Nutrition Info Per Meal
Number of servings – 10
Calories – 254
Fat – 12 grams
Carbs – 127grams
Protein – 19 grams
Turkey & Goat Cheese Salad Taste report
All I have to say is… this is one of my favorites!!! If you like goat cheese, and onions, you’ll LOVE this Chicken & Goat Cheese Salad!