Here we go… Online Doctors – SteadyMD with Dani Urcuyo! You don’t want to miss this show!
And Subscribe At:
iTunes – Stitcher Radio – Google Play – Spotify
In this episode you’ll learn and stay health… Online Doctors – SteadyMD with Dani Urcuyo!
In the news
We are hanging out in the Taos Ski Valley parking lot for a few days, hoping that it starts to dump snow. So far we’ve had a few half days with a few inches of snow, but nothing to write home about.
Some day soon we will be publishing a post about where you can RV camp near all of the IKON Pass resorts on The Vantastic Life blog. Keep you eyes open for it.
Why interview Dani Urcuyo from SteadyMD?
Unless you’ve been living in a media deprived hold for the last 2 years… you’ve probably seen a large number of professional CrossFit athletes talking about and promoting the online doctor company SteadyMD.
Because of this, I wanted to get one of their CrossFit specific doctors, Dani Urcuyo on the show to learn about all the ins and outs of what an online doctor can do, and how that will work better for us than what the current system offers.
So, hold on! Here we go!
Here are the questions I asked Dani Urcuyo
– What’s your story?
– Where are you from, what was your life like growing up, and how did that make an impression on who you are today?
About Online Doctors & SteadyMD
– Now, what is SteadyMD and how do online doctors work?
– Where did the idea for the company come from?
– Is there a target market for SteadyMD?
– What hole do you think SteadyMD fills in the health industry?
– How does medical insurance work with SteadyMD?
– How does SteadyMD look at performance athletes differently from the average person?
– Where is SteadyMD headed in the next 2-5 years?
Fun questions for Dani:
– What’s your favorite cheat day?
– What’s the hardest workout you’ve every done?
Serious question for Dani:
– We have a pretty big issue in the US with people being overweight and obese, how do you think we need to attack that issue, and can SteadyMD help?
Promotion for SteadyMD:
How can people connect with you and SteadyMD? Click here for SteadyMD website.
Partners mentioned in this podcast
*above could be affiliate links. If that’s the case, I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Help me out!
It would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.
Click here and follow prompts to “Ratings and Reviews”