On this show I talk about Oral Health with Trina Felber of Primal Life Organics!
And Subscribe At:
iTunes – Stitcher Radio – Google Play
In this episode you’ll learn about… Oral Health with Trina Felber of Primal Life Organics, plus…
- What you can do today to improve your oral care health.
- How you can improve your performance with improved oral health.
- What oral products you need to get rid of.
- How you can heal cavities.
- And much, much more.
Links from the show
Questions for Trina Felber on Oral Health
* What’s your story… how did you decide to become a nurse, and then make the jump to dental health?
* You are a registered nurse, how did you become an expert in dental health?
* Why is dental health so important?
* What’s wrong with the products we are using to clean our teeth?
* How could our dental products be making us sick?
* What is mouth biome and why is it so important?
* Good health begins in the mouth, can you explain why that is true?
* Bad breath is common. Why is “bad breath” a body odor that we should not have?
* You say digestions begins inside the mouth- why is this important?
* What are some ingredients we should avoid in toothpaste?
* Why is fluoride bad for us?
* What is a cavity and can a cavity be “healed” or reversed?
* What is gum disease and how can I prevent it or heal it?
* Peroxide hurts my teeth. What do I do if I want whiter looking teeth?
* Pregnancy: why is dental care so important during pregnancy
* Why are natural products safer for kids?
Partners mentioned in this podcast
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Help me out!
It would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.
Click here and follow prompts to “Ratings and Reviews”