In this show we get into how Metta could be a Preworkout Killer, with Co-Founder Thomas Walker, and more!
In this episode you’ll learn about… Preworkout Killer – Metta and Co-Founder Thomas Walker, plus…
- What are Chinese / adaptogenic herbs.
- Why this is better for you than a preworkout.
- How these adaptogenic herbs can heal your body.
- Where you can get some Metta today.
- And much, much more.
Question for interview with Thomas Walker of Metta
* What is your full story… where did you grown up, go to school, etc. and what led you into owning a beverage company?
* What is your role within Metta?
* What is Metta?
* What are adaptogenic herbs?
* How did you pick the adaptogenic herbs that are included in Metta?
* It sounds like the adaptogenic herbs are hard to find… how do you source them?
* What does the research for adaptogenic herbs look like?
* What kind of results are athletes seeing when using Metta?
* It feels like a stimulant… is it, and if not, what causes that effect?
* Where do you see Metta going in the next 3-5 years?
* Can you talk about who some of the Metta athletes are?
* Is there anything that we haven’t talked about that you feel like we should?
* How can people find out more about you and Metta?
Full transcription coming soon!
Resources and links mentioned in this podcast
Partners mentioned in this podcast
– Metta – website – Use code ALLAROUNDJOE for a 10% discount.
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Help me out!
It would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.
Click here and follow prompts to “Ratings and Reviews”