Here we go, Travel snacks that will keep you fit and healthy, and more!
And Subscribe At:
iTunes – Stitcher Radio – Google Play – Spotify
In this episode you’ll learn about Travel snacks that will keep you fit and healthy, and more!
- What travel foods will really mess you up
- The foods that we bring and why
- Why you shouldn’t be eating airplane food
- How to pack it all without much effort
- And much, much more.
Links from show
– No Cow Bars
– Cotopaxi Bags
Travel snacks are essential for anyone embarking on air travel. Or any kind of multi-hour travel, but especially air travel.
The person who relies on airport food or food on a plane, looses.
Too many people put their nutrition (and health) in the hands of circumstance by traveling without thoughtfully planned travel snacks.
Screw circumstance, take control.
Often we are the only people that we see at the airport with a food bag. And it seems to be very uncommon based on the comments we get from the TSA staff.
This is important to..
– Avoid binging on low quality foods.
– Keep you from getting hangery and eating something you shouldn’t.
– To give you a better chance of keeping gut biodiversity (assuming you eat non-processed foods already).
What you might consider packing…
– Nuts and seeds
– Sandwiches that include a variety of veggies and hearty whole grain breads.
– Small ziplock bags of fresh veggies
– Healthy, low ingredient, low sugar protein bars (No Cow is our go-to)
– Veggie chips
– Low sugar jerky
– A homemade salad or Chipotle style meal
Partners mentioned in this podcast
– Metta – Use code allaroundjoe to get 10% off at DrinkMetta.com
*above could be affiliate links. If that’s the case, I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Help me out!
It would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.
Click here and follow prompts to “Ratings and Reviews”