Rules to Live By is the topic of this weeks Two Tip Tuesday, enjoy!
And Subscribe At:
iTunes – Stitcher Radio – Google Play
In this episode you’ll learn about Two Tip Tuesday: Rules to Live By!
- What standards you should be living your life by
- How to know when things need to change
- What to say to others
- Why you need to do this for success
- And much, much more.
Links from show
– No links today
Be positive as often as you can muster it.
A lot of times this will come down to your morning routine. Don’t leave this shit to chance.
Here are some ideas:
– Sleep as much as your body needs. This is usually going to be 8-10 hours.
– Be active in the morning. This doesn’t have to be your full workout. Go for a walk, or do some burgess, or do some air squats.
– Meditate. Even if it’s only for 2 minutes. Find an app and just do it.
– Take a cold shower. I know that this one hurts a lot of you, but it works so well for being in a positive mood.
Give complements whenever you see an opportunity.
Don’t you dare hold these things in! Give genuine complements as often as they pop into your head.
If you don’t give complements right now… this one could change your life, big time!
These are one way, don’t want nothing in return, good old complements.
Let’s try a few…
– You’re looking great today.
– Those shoes are awesome.
– Great job on that presentation, it was really good.
– Your hair looks nice.
– Great smile.
– Damn bro, your car is hot!
– You are looking lean.
Partners mentioned in this podcast
– Metta – Use code allaroundjoe to get 10% off at DrinkMetta.com
*above could be affiliate links. If that’s the case, I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Help me out!
It would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.
Click here and follow prompts to “Ratings and Reviews”