On this show I talk about The Get Better Project and what it is!
And Subscribe At:
iTunes – Stitcher Radio – Google Play
In this episode you’ll learn about… The Get Better Project, plus…
- What The Get Better Project can do for you.
- How find out more.
- Where you can sign up.
- Why you need to do this now.
- And much, much more.
What is The Get Better Project…
The Get Better Project is the Mercedes Benz of online fitness programs.
* Daily workouts (M, Tu, W, Th, F, Sa)
* Each daily workout includes an option for full gym, bodyweight (with bands), and a kettlebell workout.
* Both the full gym workout, and the bodyweight workout include a scaled version.
* Both the full gym, and bodyweight workouts include a video that shows proper form of each movement included in the workout.
* The $39/month unlimited package is for people that really want to optimize their fitness and nutrition, and includes weekly check-ins (via Facebook messenger), and weekly nutritional review via MyFitnessPal.
* We also release weekly training videos that go over everything from movement how to’s, to diet hacks and strategies, to life optimization techniques.
We’ve tried to think of everything in designing The Get Better Project. If you’re having trouble with a movement we’ll do video coaching to help get your technique in check.
The community is amazingly supportive and inclusive no matter what level you’re currently at. Our youngest member is in their 20’s and our oldest is in their 60’s.
Commonly asked questions:
* Do I have to do the workouts everyday?
* What if I’m not able to do a movement in one of the workouts?
* What if I have a question?
* Do you help with dieting, I’d like to drop some weight?
* I have a wedding or event coming up that I’d like to look amazing at, would this help?
* I’ve never done any kind of working out before, is this for me?
* Will I get stronger on this program?
* I don’t want to get bulky, will this program do that?
* Will this program get me ready for a CrossFit competition?
* Will you be hard on me if I miss a workout?
* I just want to look good, will this program do that?
* I have an injury (bad back, knees, etc), can I still do this?
Partners mentioned in this podcast
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Help me out!
It would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.
Click here and follow prompts to “Ratings and Reviews”