On todays show I talk about… Why I won’t be going back to my gym anytime soon!
iTunes – Stitcher Radio – Google Play – Spotify
Why I won’t be going back to my gym anytime soon!
All over the world we are seeing people heading back into their gyms as the respective governments lift the regulations on social distancing. But I certainly won’t be heading back in anytime soon. Here are a few reasons why…
1. It’s not clear how far the virus will be spread when people are breathing hard. See Singing practice link above.
2. Although there are gyms that are testing people’s temperature upon entry, there are a lot of people that don’t show symptoms. Oops, we just infected the whole class.
3. You can get super fit and connect with your friends at home. You can even follow your gyms programing and invite your friends over for the workout. That would lessen your chances of passing (or getting) the virus to everyone in the gym.
4. For the price of a few months of gym membership you can have a super legit home gym. Checkout my podcast/post on creating your Ultimate Home Gym.
5. Now that I live 100% without traffic (or a commute), I don’t want to ever go back. That’s such a waste of life!
6. Lastly, and I hate to say it, but I don’t trust that even people that don’t feel well will stay home. Sorry folks. For some reason people don’t seem to care about those around them, AND they don’t seem to care about themselves. I don’t get it.
Partners mentioned in this podcast
– The Get Better Project the online at-home fitness and coaching nutrition program that will get you in amazing shape from home!
– Metta designed for hard charging athletes and people that like to do more! Use code ALLAROUNDJOE for 10% off at DrinkMetta.com
*above could be affiliate links. If that’s the case, I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Help me out!
It would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.
Click here and follow prompts to “Ratings and Reviews”