In this episode you’ll learn all about how to get out of training ruts plus…
- What causes a training rut.
- The quickest ways out of a training rut.
- Workouts that will bust you out of a training rut.
- And much, much more.
A training rut is something that gets us all from time to time, but the best of us know exactly what to do when we feel a training rut coming on.
There are several great ways to bust out a training rut…
– Find a new training partner. Just mixing this up can be a huge help to living up your workout sessions, and keeping the gains coming.
– Try training at a new gym for a little while. Even if it’s a little bit out of your way, try it out for a month, then go back to your home gym, and you’re likely to feel rejuvenated.
– Find some crazy workout program to try for a month or two. I like to find them in Muscle and Fitness magazine, or something like that. They can be totally off the wall, but the big change will bust you out of your training run for sure!
Resources and links mentioned in this podcast
Blonyx – Get 10% off with the code: AllAroundJoe
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you.
Help me out!
If you haven’t done so already, it would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.