In this episode you’ll learn how stabilize yourself for strength, plus…
- What exercises to do in your warm up that will help you stabilize.
- How to breadth during those exercises.
- Where to focus your energy.
- And much, much more.
What’s going on:
Trying PEScience High Volume pre workout & GAT Carbotein
Exercises that work:
- Plank with arm off ground
- Plank on physio ball
- Single leg step ups
- Knee tracking with foot
- Single leg Romanian deadlifts
- Knee tracking with foot and hips back
- Kettle bell goblet squats
- Two breadths at the bottom with core engaged
Always engage core during lifts in your workout!
Resources and links mentioned in this podcast
– Blonyx.com – Use code AllAroundJoe for 10% off
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you.
Help me out!
If you haven’t done so already, it would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.