Mean Green Shake Ingredients:
- 1 cup Trader Joe’s European Style Whole Milk Organic Yogurt
- 2 cups Trader Joe’s Tuscan Kale
- 2 cups Trader Joe’s spinach
- 1 tablespoon Udo’s Oils
- 1 scoop Progenex PB Smash OR Nuzest Clean Lean Strawberry Protein
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- AMARAP Nutrition – Supergreens
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter, or cashew butter (usually if I’m out of Udo’s Oils)
- Macha Green tea (for added boost)
- Other greens when available
- Find the biggest blender you possibly can (a 32 ounce Magic Bullet will also suffice)!
- Add the yogurt
- Add the Udo’s Oils
- Add the greens – I said to add 2 cups of spinach and kale, but it’s really as much as you can fit in your blending device. 🙂
- Add the protein powder
- Add the cinnamon
- Blend, blend, blend!
*I like mine a little chunkier to promote chewing. Chewing will totally help your digestion, and your bodies ability to use all of these great nutrient. Do it!!!
Reasons for drinking a green shake
Do you like eating green vegetables? Unless it’s a fantastic salad, I sure as heck don’t.
Not to mention the pure quantity of the greens you can drink is so much more efficient than chewing them down. I mean, you should still chew your shake, but you get what I’m saying.
The taste of this super Green Shake is OUTSTANDING!!! It really does taste great!
Macros & Calories
Calories – 274
Protein – 18
Fat – 16
Carbs – 26