This is my official Pump-HD Review. If you’ve been reading my supplement reviews, you know that one of my favorite pre-workout supplements is 1.M.R. Well Pump-HD is the newest pre-workout supplement from the same company, BPI.
Everyday when I need to get geared up for my workout, I look forward to taking my pre-workout supplement. I know it will get me focused and ready to rock my workout (even if I’m not feeling 100% that day). Finding a great pre-workout supplement like Pump-HD even makes my workouts that much more exciting!
If you need something to get you going, and excited about your workouts, read below to see what I like about taking Pump-HD.
What I love about Pump-HD
– It straight up works! I get pumps so good that it prevents me from effectively doing double unders during my CrossFit workouts. My forearms pump up like balloons and I’m not able to spin the jump rope. If that’s not a GREAT pump, I don’t know what is…
– The Orange Twist flavor is pretty good. It’s way better than the 1.M.R. flavors that I’ve tried.
– The bang for your buck is high! There are 30 scoops per container, and I find that I’m usually only using half to three quarters of a scoop before my workouts.
– The small container is great for throwing into your gym bag without taking up much space.
– While doing my Pump-HD review I PR’d my back squat (395#), jerk (275#), and clean & jerk (265#). There are always more factors at play than just a pre-workout supplement, but I can’t ignore that Pump-HD did help me get those new personal records.
What I don’t love about Pump-HD
– As will all of the pre-workout supplements that I have reviewed, I wish that Pump-HD had an artificial sweetener free choice.
At this point Pump-HD is my favorite pre-workout supplement. The taste is good, the pumps are amazing, and you can feel the increased mental focus (without the jitters). I highly recommend Pump-HD to anyone looking to improve their workouts with a pre-workout supplement.
Where to buy
If you have any questions about my performance or generally about Pump-HD drop your question in the comments section below, or shoot me an email (joe at allaroundjoe dot com).