This is Two Tip Tuesday: Try New Things!
And Subscribe At:
iTunes – Stitcher Radio – Google Play
In this episode you’ll learn about how to try new things to create a new you
- How you can crank up your results by trying new thing
- Where you should be looking to try new things
- What are the new things that you should be trying
- Why new things will elevate your potential for success
- And much, much more.
Links from show
This is my new shorter version of the podcast where I give you two actionable tips to try in your everyday life that can get you some extraordinary results.
Try New Things
Today the two tips are to try new things, and here they are…
1. Do some exploring on meetup.com for some new hobbies. And if you find anything that you think would be fun… go to a meetup. Yes, do some face to face, non internet socializing. It will be great!
2. Have a little google fun! Search for things that might be fun, and see what you can find.
Some examples are…
– How to live in a van full time.
– How to spend six months in Hawaii.
– Living on a sailboat
Really stretch your imagination, and the cool thing is that there’s probably someone that’s done it already, and talked about how they did it.
Then, you can see how they did it, and maybe try it for yourself.
This is all an attempt to get you to live a more awesome life and go for your goals in a way that I know you can.
Partners mentioned in this podcast
– Metta – Use code allaroundjoe to get 10% off at DrinkMetta.com
*above could be affiliate links. And, I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Help me out!
It would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.
Click here and follow prompts to “Ratings and Reviews”