Here we go… Your Guide to Fitness Stocking Stuffers!
And Subscribe At:
iTunes – Stitcher Radio – Google Play – Spotify
In this episode you’ll learn about the… Your Guide to Fitness Stocking Stuffers
Links from show
When it comes to fitness stocking stuffers you need to know a few things… your audience, and your budget.
The majority of the things I’ve listed below could still be bought if the recipient already had this item.
Socks, socks, and more socks!
Everyone loves a good pair of new socks (or 10). Here are my top sock Stocking Stuffers this year.
– Balega Hidden Comfort Running Socks (great for fitnessing too) $13 at Balega
– Stance Training Performance Socks ($16) at Stance
– Lyft Rx Weightlifting Tape ($17) at Amazon
– Bear Komplex 3 Hole Grips ($39) at Rogue
– OSO Barbell Collars ($49) at Rogue
– RPM 3.0 Jump Rope ($55) at RPM Fitness
– Colorful RPM Replacement Cables ($8) at RPM Fitness
The Budget Fitness Stocking
– Fruit – baby oranges (satsumas, clementines..), star fruit, mango, etc.
– Single protein bars ($2-$5) – Look for No Cow, Perfect, Rx, Oatmega
– Single pack powdered meal replacements and pre workouts ($1-$4) – Super Supplements, Vitamin Shoppe, GNC
– Lacrosse Mobility Ball ($2.99) at Rogue
– Barbell Cleaning Kit ($9.50) at Rogue
– Bags of coffee ($10-$15) at Blue Star Coffee Roasters
– Rogue Shorty Monster Bands ($6-$20) at Rogue
– KRAVE beef jerky at Amazon
Let me know if you have any question or anything that I can help you with. I’m here for you!
Partners mentioned in this podcast
– The Get Better Project for all your daily workout needs!
*above could be affiliate links. If that’s the case, I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Help me out!
It would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.
Click here and follow prompts to “Ratings and Reviews”