If you haven’t gotten involved in the TribeSports community yet, I highly recommend that you do.
Go to www.TribeSports.com, create a profile, and get to work.
Today I’m sharing with you a Kettlebell strength workout.
Here’s how to take the Kettle Bell Workout Challenge…
1. Kettlebell Deadlift 5-8 reps
*start with a nice light kettlebell for the first set (or until you’re warmed up)
2. Tall Kneeling Press 5 each side
3. Goblet Squat 5-6 reps
4. Heavy Kettlebell Swing 10-12 reps
5. Gently stretch your hip flexors after the Kettlebell Swings and REPEAT FOR 3-5 SETS!
6. Click here, select: “Take Challenge”, and report your results!
If you’re looking for fun workouts to do, you can repeat this workout a few times per week. Or you can do it just once.
Kettlebells are great for building total body strength, and getting you lean and ripped (assuming you have a solid diet lifestyle as well…).
Get to work, and let me know how it goes!