In this show I talk with… Patty Bauer – CrossFit Games 65+ Fittest Women on Earth!
Listen to learn about… Patty Bauer – CrossFit Games 65+ Fittest Women on Earth, And More:
In this episode I talk with… Patty Bauer – CrossFit Games 65+ Fittest Women on Earth. Try watching the YouTube video below!
Links mentioned in the show
- The Get Better Project – 2 Weeks Free of Coaching on fitness, nutrition, sleep, and stress
You’re not going to feel worse by getting healthier, you’re just not.Patty Bauer
Show notes for Patty Bauer – CrossFit Games 65+ Fittest Women on Earth:
- Where did you grow up?
- What sports have you played?
- How old are you today?
- How long have you done CrossFit?
- How long did it take before you started feeling like you were good at CrossFit?
- How would you explain your eating habits?
- Have they always been that way?
- Where do you workout?
- Do you find it limiting to workout at home, or is it a benefit for you?
- How many days a week do you workout, and for how long each day?
- What would you say to someone who wants to get into shape but doesn’t know where to start?
- What would you say to someone that looks at what you do, and says “I could never do that”?
- Where do you find your motivation to workout each day?
- The CrossFit Games was your first in-person fitness competition, correct?
- What was your overall experience of the CrossFit Games?
- What would you tell someone who wants to make it to the CrossFit Games?
- How can people follow your journey and reach out?
- Is there anything else that you’d like to tell the world?
Partners mentioned in this podcast
- The Get Better Project Daily Workouts – click here to get started for 2 weeks free
- Blonyx – Get 10% off any Blonyx supplements at https://blonyx.com and with code “allaroundjoe”
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Help me out!
It would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.
Click here and follow prompts to “Ratings and Reviews”