In this show I talk about My 7 favorite movements that you can do (almost anywhere)!
In this episode I talk about… My 7 favorite movements that you can do (almost anywhere)
Links mentioned in the show
- The Get Better Project – 2 Weeks Free of Coaching on fitness, nutrition, sleep, and stress
These are great! You can do them anywhere, even inside a high roof Sprinter Van. These will also be much more effective that you might have thought possible.
Like the squat jumps these are also amazing for producing muscle activation and power in a very easy way.
- Leading into the Leg Blaster. The leg blaster is
- Different burpee options are… Fast, strict, one-legged, over an object, and you can even get more creative than that.
Pike handstand push-ups
- Different heights of legs on objects
- And all variations of the push-up
Picnic table GHD’s
You should definitely watch the video before attempting these, and they aren’t for beginners.
These are a great next step if you’ve become very good at the pike handstand push-ups. Again, watch the video and ask questions before trying these.
Partners mentioned in this podcast
- The Get Better Project Daily Workouts – click here to get started for 2 weeks free
- Blonyx – Get 10% off any Blonyx supplements at https://blonyx.com and with code “allaroundjoe”
*above could be affiliate links. I get a small commission if you click through them and buy, but they in no way make the products cost anymore. If you decide to use them please let me know so I can thank you. Affiliate Disclosure
Help me out!
It would totally help me out if you could give me a quick iTunes review by clicking the link below. My goal is to help as many people as possible with this podcast, and each review helps me get more people listening.
Click here and follow prompts to “Ratings and Reviews”